During the holiday season, food is typically the main attraction of most parties and gatherings. But what about the drinks? Let’s not let the beverage selection fall by the wayside! It’s easy to add a dose of festive cheer to your drinks table by serving delicious and festive punch recipes.
You can whip up the beverage (alcoholic or otherwise) ahead of guests’ arrival so you get to spend more time catching up with loved ones rather than playing bartender.
- 1 Bottle 750ml White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 Bottle 750ml Rum Cream
- 3 oz. 90ml Peppermint Schnapps
- 2 Cups Half & Half
- 1 Tub Peppermint Ice Cream
- Mini Candy Canes
Add white chocolate liqueur, rum cream and peppermint schnapps to a punch bowl.
Top with half & half to taste.
Add peppermint ice cream.
Garnish edge of punch bowl with mini candy canes. Enjoy!
- green sprinkles
- lime sherbet
- ginger ale
- lime Hawaiian punch
- pineapple juice
- – 1 large bag of ice
- – 5 cups 100% cranberry juice 40 ounces, NOT cranberry juice cocktail
- – 2 750 ml bottles very dry sparkling wine, such as champagne, cava, or Prosecco (I used a brut Prosecco)
- – 2 cups apple cider
- – 1 1/2 cups 12 ounces diet ginger ale (from 1 can or poured from a liter bottle)
- – 1 1/2 cups 12 ounces dark rum or brandy
- – 2 oranges thinly sliced into rounds
- – 1 cup fresh cranberries
Make sure all of the ingredients are well chilled. Fill a large punch bowl with ice.
Top with the cranberry juice, sparkling wine, apple cider, ginger ale, and rum.
Stir gently to combine.
Top with the orange slices and fresh cranberries. Enjoy