7 Garden Ideas and DIY Yard Projects to get you ready for Spring! All of these are fantastic & unique ideas that look so much fun to make. We included everything from yard art, garden stones, green houses, planters, & more! I can’t wait to make some of these. These 7 Garden Yard DIY Ideas will give you the best looking yard in your neighborhood!
Terra–cotta pots are made from baked clay. The porous nature of this earth-based medium allows air and water to pass through the walls of the pot; this promotes healthy plants by staving off root rot and disease caused by overwatering. However, this can also cause the soil to dry out quickly, which means more watering.
Before planting, soak terra cotta pots in water overnight. This saturates the clay so it won’t leech moisture from the soil. Don’t overfill; potting soil will expand as it absorbs water. … Roots will breathe better when not waterlogged and will grow better when they can move freely through the soil.
There are two options for winter patio pots: frost-resistant, which is tough but may crack or flake in frost, and frost-proof, which should survive it. Generally, glazed ceramic pots survive the cold much better than unglazed terracotta. But no pot will survive if the compost is waterlogged
1.Clay Pot Horses…Who knew how cute these would be? Check these out by Mary Alvarez
2. Turn your clay pots into Mom and little minions!!
3. Got some old golf balls at home?
Check out these cute critters: ladybugs, bumble bees,
4. Make this Tiered Clay Pot Centerpiece! It’s so beautiful and easy.
5. Turn some dollar store mini flower pots and candy jars into these adorable “gumball machines“ for your Easter or Spring decor!
6. Light up your garden. Add Nautical Style To Your Yard With a DIY Flower Pot Lighthouse.
7. Outdoor Terra Cotta Clay Pot Candle Holders 3 simple steps by uncommon designs.
Instructions from: 7 Clay Pot Garden DIY Yard Projects